CONGRATULATIONS TO TERESA O. FROM HAWLEY – WHO KNEW SECRET SOUND #3 WAS TRAFFIC UNDER THE GREEN WALKING BRIDGE OVER I-94!
CONGRATULATIONS TO LUCY T. FROM FARGO – WHO KNEW SECRET SOUND #2 WAS THE LINDENWOOD PARK FOUNTAIN!
CONGRATULATIONS TO MATTHEW B. FROM ROTHSAY – WHO KNEW OUR FIRST SECRET SOUND WAS CLICKING THE BUTTON ON A GARAGE DOOR OPENER!
106.9 The Eagle’s Thousand Dollar Secret Sound is Back!
Presented by Snowbusters!
It’s the easiest way to win $1,000!
Listen weekdays at 7:06am, 9:06am, 1:06pm & 3:06pm
Correctly identify the Secret Sound and you win $1,000 cash!
WE ARE ON TO SECRET SOUND #4!
Thursday, October 12
- A faucet running
- A drill
- Leaves being bagged up
- Filling tires with air
Friday, October 13
- Suction tube at a dentist office
- Can of compressed air
- Air going into a tire
- Can of shaving cream
Monday, October 16
- Gust of wind when you roll your car window down
- The fuzzy white (snow) TV screen
- Spraying paint
- Sharpening an ice skate
Tuesday, October 17
- Pressure washer
- Pencil sharpener
- Crumbling a piece of paper
- Steam from a pressure cooker
Wednesday, October 18
- Canned (compressed) air
- A saw
- Grinder grinding on metal (like when you restore a car)
- A shower
Thursday, October 19
- Automatic car wash
- Inflating a ball
- Air coming out of a coffee/espresso machine
- Letting the air out of a tire