Tags: 106.9 The Eagle, Concert, Eagles, Free, Jimmy Buffett, Minneapolis, Target Field, Tickets, Win
106.9 The Eagle wants to send you to see
The Eagles & Jimmy Buffett
June 30 – Target Field
Powered by the FM RedHawks!
Get the Song of the Day weekday mornings at 7:15 with Gilmore and The Breakfast Club. When you hear it played in its entirety later in the day, caller #6 is qualified to win a pair of tickets to the concert. We’ll also give you 4 reserved FM RedHawks tickets for an upcoming game just for qualifying! The following Monday, all the qualifiers will go into a drawing at 7:15 to win a pair of tickets to the show!
Who Can Enter
1. To enter, contestants must be 18 years of age or older.
2. Employees (including, without limitation, part-time or temporary employees) of the Station, contest sponsors and any other Fargo-Moorhead area radio stations, and their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies at any time during the applicable contesting period and the immediate family and other household members (i.e., spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, roommates, housemates, significant others, partners and siblings) of each of the above are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win the Contest.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. One entry per household. Contestants may only win one prize per person every thirty (30) days unless specified otherwise. For contests that run beyond thirty (30) days, contestants may only win one big prize per contest.
4. Station is not responsible for any entries, internet connections and/or telephone calls that are misdirected, lost, stolen, disconnected, not received, or are illegible. Station not responsible for any printing errors. All entries become the property of the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
5. Entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. Entries that are determined to be fraudulent will be void, and the person making such an entry barred from further participation in that contest. Entries that are determined by Station to be fraudulent will be void and the person making such an entry barred from further participation in the contest. Incomplete entries may be disqualified in Station’s sole discretion.
6. One or more contests may be announced from time to time. Station may run more than one contest simultaneously, but entries will only be solicited for one contest at a time.
7. For call-in contests, entrants will be asked to call in on a designated telephone line (the phone number will be given on the air) and be the designated caller when the Song of the Day plays in its entirety. Calls to the main radio station phone number or any other phone number are not acceptable. The qualifier will be selected in accordance with the criteria announced when calls are solicited. The contest will be judged by Station personnel, and the decision of the judges will be final as to all matters, including (i) the order in which calls were received and (ii) whether any answer required to be given is correct. By calling the Station’s call-in or request line, each contestant gives permission and consents to Station’s recording and/or broadcasting contestant’s name, voice, participation, and the substance of the contestant’s telephone call. Contestant agrees that no additional compensation will be paid for such usage.
8. All prizes awarded on-air must be picked up at the Station’s studios at 1111 Westrac Drive, Suite 104 Fargo North Dakota during normal business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday and 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Friday. Prizes will not be mailed.
9. Prizes will be released to winners only. Winners are required to present a valid state photo ID and social security number in order to pick up any prize. All winners are required to sign a Release relieving the Station, its parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, members, managers, employees, agents and contest sponsors from any and all liability with respect to the contestant’s participation in the contest and the receipt and/or use of the prize. Any person who refuses to sign the Release and/or provide a social security number will forfeit the contest prize.
10. Tickets to the concert will be sent via Ticketmaster E-Tix to the winner’s phone. Transfer of tickets to another phone will not be allowed.
11. Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for all contests and giveaways. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
12. Prizes not claimed within 30 days of being awarded, or in the case of a time sensitive prize, within its period of usability, shall be considered forfeited and will become property of Station. Such prize may be disposed of at the discretion of Station Management.
13. Winners are responsible for paying all applicable local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prize, as set forth in the contest rules, and will be issued an IRS 1099 form for all prizes won from Station where the aggregate value of all prizes is $600 or more.
14. Odds of winning depend on the how the contest is conducted. For random drawing, the odds of winning depend upon number of eligible entries received. All tie breaking procedures will be announced on-air and/or communicated in writing to tied contest participants.
15. Station Management shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and in the interpretation of contest rules. Their decisions shall be final. Entry into the contests constitutes agreement by contestants to abide by these rules, as well as any other rules established by Station.
16. By participating in a Station contest, entrants hereby agree that Station has no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession and/or use of a prize or an entrant’s participation in any such contest.
17. By participating in a Station contest, entrants hereby consents to the Station and contest sponsors’ usage of any one or more of the following for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes without payment of additional consideration: contestant’s name; voice; likeness; biographical information; his/her participation in the contest; and the substance of the contestant’s telephone call.
18. Complete contest rules are available at the Station studios at 1111 Westrac Drive, Suite 104 Fargo North Dakota during normal business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday and 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Friday or go online at www.1069eagle.com
19. Station contests are subject to all applicable laws and regulations and are void where prohibited.
20. Station is not responsible for any technical difficulties experienced due to overload, busy signals, loss of phone service, electronic problems or any other factor that may prevent an individual from completing a phone call or for any technical malfunction related to any telephone connection, servers, routers, or any other technical problem that may impact entry or prize claim including, without limitation, any internet telephone call connections.
21. Station reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Contest; (ii) alter or amend these Contest rules at any time; and (iii) stop or conclude the Contest at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the contest rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical.
22. Station is not responsible for providing transportation to and from the event or hotel accommodations.
23. Station is not required to provide an alternate prize should the winner not be able to attend the concert or if the concert is cancelled.